(subject to planning where applicable)
- Extend the fitness suite and upgrade the fitness equipment at Midsomer Norton – June 2019
- Update, refurbish and enlarge the fitness suite footprint at Writhlington including upgrading all fitness equipment – April 2019
- Extend the car park at Midsomer Norton Sports Centre to create 22 additional spaces – June 2019
- Install additional outdoor play equipment at Midsomer Norton – April 2019
Writhlington Leisure is a local not-for-profit charity. Our objective is to provide a broad range of sports and leisure facilities for the local communities of Radstock and Midsomer Norton.
Why support us?
- We employ over 180 local people
- We reinvest 100% of any surpluses made
- We have invested over £4m over the past 10 years
- We will continue to invest in developing our sites and activities
- We will keep our charges as low as possible – our charges reflect our operating costs with any surpluses made being reinvested
- We care about our local community and we’re passionate in continuing to develop the services we provide to help improve the health and well being of local people
- We reward loyalty – we offer a loyalty scheme on our memberships where the monthly fee you pay on joining is the fee you’ll pay for the lifetime of your membership: no annual increases, guaranteed!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us over the past 13 years since our inception. Your support has helped develop and shape the now broad range of sports and leisure facilities available in the Norton Radstock area.