Proof of Concessionary Status

Over 65:Bus PassPassportBirth Certificate
Student (full time only) :Student ID dated for current yearUniversity/College letter head confirming your full time student status.
Low Income:
(two of the following required)
Carers allowance benefit book.
NHS exemption certificate
Job seekers allowance book
Council tax letter, benefit book
Housing benefit letter
Working tax credit letter
Disability living allowance book
Incapacity benefit letter (higher rate)
Employment support allowance letter
Income support confirmation
Pension CreditsPension Credits letter/documentation confirming eligibilityPassportPicture card Driving Licence
Dragonfly Education TrustMost recent pay slipEmployment offer letterPLUS Photo IDIMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY
BANES CouncilMost recent payslipEmployment offerPLUS Photo ID IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY
Expectant MothersMaternity exemption cardPLUS Photo ID