RECREATIONAL ASSISTANTS – Writhlington Sports Centre
Various Shifts available, including evenings and weekends
Salary range: £6.56 – £8.10 per hour, depending on age and experience
We are looking for confident and hardworking people who are looking for a career in sports and leisure. With a focus on customer service and cleanliness, this role will involve various tasks, including set up and set down of equipment, cleaning and supporting other staff as required. You’ll join our pro-active organisation and will work within a team. No experience is required as full training will be given.
For more information please contact Lesley Glasper on 01761 252631 or email email@example.com.
To apply please download an application form below.
Closing date: 11th October 2019
FACILITIES MANAGER – Both sites
Hours – 37 hours per week – evenings and weekends may be required in the event of an emergency.
Salary range: £11.41 – £13.21p/h depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a hands on general facilities manager to be responsible for planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance across our two sites. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and quality focused. Qualifications or experience in the following is essential
- Basic plumbing skills
- General building maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Basic carpentry skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining our facilities to the highest possible standards, in line with budgets and regulatory requirements.
- Developing a robust planned preventative maintenance schedule determining the best contractors and suppliers to partner with for specific works.
- Managing the Company’s computerised maintenance management system
- Identifying quality and cost effective contractors to ensure future works are properly catered for.
- Oversight of all works and services, ensuring standards are met.
- Liaising with the Company’s Health and Safety Manager to ensure our facilities are safe and compliant.
You must be able multi-task and handle urgent issues in a professional manner. Coordinating third parties if you are unable to fix the problem and seeing it through to resolution within time restraints provided.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be flexible if called upon at weekends. Time off in lieu will be offered. Access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Free use of facilities for you and your immediate family
- Flexible working arrangement
- Incremental holiday starting at 20 days increasing 1 day per year after 5 years service to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Funding of professional relevant qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling
- Company pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
For more information please contact Matt Wise on 01761 252631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please download an application form below
Closing date: 4th October 2019
Writhlington Leisure is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment