We offer gyms at both our Writhlington and Midsomer Norton sites.
Whatever your ability, age or goal, whether you want to lose weight, tone up, improve your health or train for a specific sport our qualified staff are here to tailor and design a programme specific to your needs. This detailed and comprehensive programme, delivered over two visits, will help you achieve your goals and get results.
Our Midsomer Norton gym is equipped with Smart Card technology. This technology allows our gym instructors to set up your programme on a credit card sized membership card. This card when inserted into our fitness equipment instantly brings up your workout plan making it easier for you to achieve your goals. With this technology you are able to review your own progress including calories burnt, distance traveled and weight lifted.
Our brand new Writhlington Gym is fully equipped to suit every need where we operate the HALO app. The app enables you to log your exercise and track your progress – You are able to receive programmes electronically but also handwritten if preferred.
We’ve made it super easy for you to get started with whichever option you choose. Here’s how:
- Join & Set Up
- Self Start
- Plan & Train
- In Body : Body Composition
- Fitness Test
- RHR / FTP
- Personal Training
- Lower Back Pain Management
- Full Functional Movement Assessment
Please note the following:
- Please come appropriately dressed in trainers and loose clothes
- For accurate body fat readings it is recommended that you do not eat or drink at least 1 hour prior to test
- No exercise 2 hours prior to test
- No Alcohol or caffeine consumption 24 hours prior to test
- If you tick yes to any medical conditions on our health questionnaire we may need a doctor’s note. Please ask at reception
- If you have not completed the necessary paperwork or made any payment then please arrive early to finalise this
- We ask that members avoid leaving their bags in the gym and use the lockers provided in the changing rooms