Disability football coaching sessions running at Midsomer Norton Sports Centre on the AGP on Sunday mornings 9am-10am
- These sessions are run by 2 FA disability coaches (both First aid qualified)
- £2.50 per session (money will be collected by coaches)
- It is a turn up and play session so no need to book
- Parents will need to stay in attendance (can wait in reception area whilst session is on)
- Available for PAN disabilities (all disabilities except wheelchair users)
- Sports clothing to be worn as well as appropriate footwear (no flat soled shoes or metal studs)
Please email email@example.com for any further information.