Dear Parent / Guardian
I am writing to welcome you to Writhlington Sports Centre and to thank you for enrolling your child onto our Dance programme. I would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the following information which you may find helpful.
Fees for the sessions will be collected via direct debit monthly in advance. This will make enrolment and payment for classes easier and more affordable, as payments are spread over 12 equal monthly payments. You will also have more control in terms of when you wish to stop payments. The monthly costs are as follows:-
Members £11.33 per month (equivalent of £3.40 per class)
Associate Members £15.14 per month (equivalent of £4.54 per class)
Please note that a full calendar month’s notice is required, in writing, for cancellations from customers paying monthly by direct debit. All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org We will cancel your payments so there is no need to cancel at your bank. We would ask that you DO NOT cancel the direct debit with your bank if paying for multiple classes from the same account as they will cancel all instructions.
We do allow a changeover time between lessons for you to briefly speak to the instructor, should there be any queries regarding your child’s progress.
Below is a summary of our dance programme objectives. Full details including information on our award scheme can be found on the dance page of our website.
Our Dance programme;-
● Gives children an opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a safe and enjoyable environment.
● Follows’ the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing Syllabus which is a worldwide recognised programme.
● Allows children to work towards and gain Writhlington Sports Centre Proficiency Awards. Please refer to the dance page on our website for full details.
● Prepares children for ISTD examinations via an external ISTD qualified third party.
● Aim’s to give regular feedback to parents regarding their child’s progression.
● Gives children the opportunity to demonstrate skills they have learnt to their parents during an end of term ‘Observation Week’, a week in which one parent of each child will be allowed in to the class to watch.
● Improves a child’s co-ordination, stature and confidence in a fun way.
We do ask that you remain on site during your child’s class, this will allow us to get hold of you quickly if necessary.
Refunds will not be issued for missed sessions or where you decide you no longer want to attend. Credits will only be issued, at the discretion of the General Manager, if you are unable to attend for more than 2 consecutive weeks due to illness or injury. This must be supported by a Doctor’s note.
We welcome and encourage customer feedback on all aspects of our service as this helps shape our improvement plan. Please email either myself at email@example.com or Fiona Clark, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or feedback regarding our dance programme or any other aspect of our provision.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
I do hope your child enjoys their time with us and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dance Instructor / Co-ordinator