Suitable for people with little or no experience. These sessions will introduce novice climbers to the skill of belaying. These 2 week courses will give climbers the required skills to safely belay a partner. Climbers will become registered on completion of the course which will allow them to attend unsupervised climbing sessions during open sessions. Climbers are trained in pairs so please bring a guest to the session. This course is available FREE of charge for Inclusive members and their guest.
Wednesday 19.45pm – 21.15pm
Next courses –
6th and 13th Nov
20th and 27th Nov
4th and 11th Dec
Please click here to register your interest for a future course. Please note that we will run courses based on customer interest.
Inclusive Members – FREE (There is no charge for the partner attending with the inclusive member)
PAYG (Non Member) – £15.00
Please Click Here to register your interest or for any further enquiries.
- Climbers should avoid wearing clothing with any protruding embellishments including toggles, zips, hoods, buttons, badges and belts
- Long hair should be tied back with a plain band.
- Clothing should cover elbows and knees
- Clean training or climbing shoes
- All jewellery (including wedding rings) must be removed. Stud earrings can be covered with a plaster if they can’t be taken out)