Suitable for people with little or no experience. These sessions will introduce novice climbers to the skill of belaying. These 2 week courses will give climbers the required skills to safely belay a partner. Climbers will become registered on completion of the course which will allow them to attend unsupervised climbing sessions during open sessions. Climbers are trained in pairs so please bring a guest to the session. This course is available FREE of charge for Inclusive members and their guest.
Wednesday 19.45pm – 21.15pm
Next courses –
18th and 25th Sept
2nd and 9th Oct
16th and 23rd Oct
6th and 13th Nov
20th and 27th Nov
4th and 11th Dec
Please click here to register your interest for a future course. Please note that we will run courses based on customer interest.
Inclusive Members – FREE (There is no charge for the partner attending with the inclusive member)
PAYG (Non Member) – £15.00
Please Click Here to register your interest or for any further enquiries.
- Climbers should avoid wearing clothing with any protruding embellishments including toggles, zips, hoods, buttons, badges and belts
- Long hair should be tied back with a plain band.
- Clothing should cover elbows and knees
- Clean training or climbing shoes
- All jewellery (including wedding rings) must be removed. Stud earrings can be covered with a plaster if they can’t be taken out)
Please click here to view our branded sports clothing which is available from our online shop.